Invisalign® Invisible Braces
Who needs braces? Straighten your teeth comfortably using clear, virtually invisible aligners. Look great as you go, with no wires to interfere with eating. Dr. Salee carries the title of Elite Preferred Provider, awarded him for achieving exceptional success with Invisalign patients.
Why Invest in Straight Teeth?
Straight teeth do more than build your confidence and look great. They prevent major problems. That’s because crowded and misaligned teeth make chewing uncomfortable and trap plaque. All this leads to gum disease and bone loss unless treated.
Only You Know Your Teeth are being Straightened
Invisalign® straightens your teeth using clear, virtually invisible aligners, gently and gradually. Without metal wires or brackets, you’ll look great during and after treatment. Most people won’t see you’re wearing anything. Eat what you want! This is because you remove the aligners to eat, brush and floss as you normally would. No nightly headgear.
What Should I Know?
- Invisalign treatment takes on average one year
- You’ll visit us every 6-8 weeks according to your individualized plan
- It’s best to wear your aligners 20-22 hours per day and to remove them to eat, drink, brush or floss
- Dr. Salee offers Invisalign treatment for a fee that is usually lower than traditional braces
- Insurance with orthodontic coverage generally covers Invisalign to the same extent as conventional braces – check with your insurance provider about your plan
The virtually invisible aligners look much like teeth-whitening trays. They’re made of a thermoplastic material uniquely developed for Invisalign. A series of aligners are custom-made for you, to move your teeth in the sequence determined by Dr. Salee. You’ll wear each set of aligners for two weeks, before moving onto the next set in your treatment plan.
Is Invisalign® For You?
Our patients highly praise Dr. Salee for helping them achieve great success with Invisalign®. Over 1.5 million patients with a wide variety of dental challenges have been treated with Invisalign. Invisalign was developed with orthodontists and is used in dental practices worldwide. Ask Dr. Salee if they’re right for you.